Per i nostri Information Technology cerchiamo:
Quali saranno le mie responsabilità?
We are looking for a dynamic and talented IT Specialist with both Ops and Dev skills to integrate our Corporate IT application squad. Mainly focused on operations, the successful candidate will look after the O365 (e.g. SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Teams) and PaaS environments (Azure, AWS) for daily support and projects. She/he will keep abreast of new apps made available on O365, understanding how they could help our business to be more efficient and easing their user adoption. She/he will also bring some new ideas to automate and streamline Corporate IT’s operations and processes, making our mainly Microsoft environment repeatable and automatable.
In term of development, she/he will help creating functional design specifications, implementing solutions, coordinating activities and assisting with other project deliverables as required. Ideally, She/he will have experience with continuous deployment to automate the provisioning and deployment of new builds, enabling continuous testing to happen quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with the ability to work with a distributed and international team. She/he must be comfortable willing to wear many hats - from development to project planning to operations to service desk - where and when needed, applying ITIL principles to meet availability and performance SLAs.
Quali qualifiche necessito per questa posizione?
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience in IT
- Broad Technical Background (Virtualization, Storage, Networking, …)
- Experience in Microsoft System administration
- Experience in Office 365 (Administration, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Tangible understanding of Cloud platforms, especially AWS and Azure.
- ITIL experience
- Experience with different languages (.NET, Java, python)
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST) and web scripting languages
- Continuous curiosity in the technology evolution
- Problem solving and consulting mentality to leverage cloud capabilities
- Proven record of achieving great results when given freedom
- 100% fluency in both Italian and English is a must
- Capacity to manage high stress situations and work overtime
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Enthusiasm and passion for work
- Conflict resolution skills
- Strong objective based orientation and problem solving attitude
- Flexibility, autonomy and proactivity
Nice to have
- Experience with ICS, SCADA and Industrial networks
- Experience in Linux System administration
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Experienced in deploying applications in Amazon AWS or Azure.
- Technical experience in designing high available, scalable, and multi-region architectures
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and related tools, such as Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef, or equivalents
- Experience using a source control repository such as GitHub
Cosa offre Interroll?
- A high degree of responsibility and decision autonomy
- An international team of passionate technologists, using state-of-the-art technology stack and collaboration models
- A fast-moving environment that values "getting things done" while also steadily increasing process maturity
- A wealth of challenging projects, and a team that will support you in mastering them
Sei interessato a questa posizione e desideri confrontarti con una nuova sfida?
Attendiamo volentieri la tua candidatura, completa di (per favore, completare), al seguente indirizzo:
Maurizia Dal Zovo (HR Manager)
Interroll Management SA
Via Gorelle 3
6592 S. Antonino