Per i nostri Sales, Strategy, Marketing cerchiamo:
Quali saranno le mie responsabilità?
Interroll has embarked a number of years ago on a holistic corporate program „Culture for Growth“ which has laid the foundations of a talent management program and leadership development. It is now the right timing to leverage the momentum which has been created and to drive sustainable change in the organization, that’s why the new role of Talent Manager has been created.
Our organization fosters entrepreneurial thinking and drives dynamic growth. A genuine interest in the business of our customers is our source of inspiration. „Culture for Growth“ is a corporate program about leadership, employer branding and communication. It is all about strategic awareness and living our values. Growth is not an option. It is our way to maintain leadership and strive for the climate of excellence.
- Further development of Talent Management on a global level in the organization, ensuring a solid talent pipeline, leadership quality in line with the strategic needs and business requirements of Interroll to implement the strategy of growth and ensuring the living of Interroll’s values which is the core of Interroll’s DNA.
- Take stock of what has been implemented so far and come up with a plan for how to make Culture for Growth sustainable and a daily way of working. Taking practicable, realistic steps for the whole organization to live the values.
- Hands-on and consultative approach for leaders globally, assist and support ad hoc in leadership and talent questions but also work on organizational development, performance management, identifying performance gaps of individuals and teams.
- Manage the Talent Pool which is sponsored by the Top Management by setting objectives, clear measurement, implementing tools and governance
Quali qualifiche necessito per questa posizione?
- Experienced Talent Manager and Change manager, ideally from an international, large corporate background and/or consulting experience.
- Hands-on and practical, able to prioritize and effectively handle multiple priorities with only tangible results in mind.
- Understand all talent challenges within the geographical regions; build up global talent capabilities
- Provide leadership across areas of professional talent identification, succession and talent processes delivering a unified talent experience
- Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments as appropriate using a variety of tools
- Ability to effectively demonstrate capabilities as a Leadership Coach, Performance Consultant and Talent Manager
- Knowledge and experience in areas of talent assessment, succession planning, mobility, managing high potential employees and in design and delivery of programs for management and leadership development
- Facilitation of Engagement & Pulse surveys incl. design, implementation, debriefing and partnering with leaders and HR business partners on actions
- International experience and mind-set
- Credibility at country manager / senior executive level as sparring partner and coach in all leadership and talent related matters
- Good understanding of how talent management supports the business needs and enhances organizational effectiveness, able to inspire leaders for leadership and talent
- Ready to travel globally
- Fluency in English, German and Italian very helpful, additional languages a plus
Cos’altro ho bisogno di sapere?
Start: as soon as possible
Location: Corporate Headquarters Switzerland, Sant’Antonino, Ticino
Reporting to SVP Marketing & Culture
Sei interessato a questa posizione e desideri confrontarti con una nuova sfida?
Attendiamo volentieri la tua candidatura, completa di (per favore, completare), al seguente indirizzo:
SVP Marketing & Culture